Medical Surgical Parts
For many years UDASH has been at the forefront of offering the highest quality precision CNC components for the ever transforming medical, surgical and biomedical industries. Whether our customer requirements have been for low volume prototype parts that are still being developed or higher volume production devices, UDASH has worked hand-in-hand to provide excellent components, with on-time delivery for all projects.
In addition, UDASH has unique Micromachining capabilities of producing critical smaller components up to 0.01″ diameter and 0.02″ in length for the medical and surgical industries.
Some of the countless individual build-to-print components we have produce for the medical industry include over years include;
- Surgical Instruments, Spinal Screws & Plates
- Bone Screws, Polyaxial Screws, Cervical & Lumbar Plates
- Rasps, Broaches, Chisels, Drivers, Drill Guides
- Knee Replacement components, Cranial Plates and Screws
- Maxillofacial Brackets, Hip Replacements components
- Titanium Fusion Cages, Awls, Rod Benders, Custom Clamps
- Spacers, Trauma Fixation Plates, Wrist Plates, Hooks
- Fixation Components, Locking Screws, Anchors
- Torque Devices, Traction Rings, Micro-Pacemaker components,
- Taps, Cutters, Corers, Reamers and Blades.
Likewise, UDASH has manufactured numerous components used in Orthopedic Medical devices, Cardiovascular & Endovascular devices, Laparoscopic Surgical devices, as well as a range of medical Testing and Analysis systems.
Some of the metal alloys we have machined over the years include; Commercially Pure Titanium, various Aluminum alloys, 300 Series Stainless Steel, 400 Series Stainless Steel, 17-4P Stainless Steel, 15-5 Stainless Steel, Tungsten, Brass and Copper.
UDASH also has extensive expertise in machining an array of industrial plastics and medical grade polymers including; ABS, Polyethylene, Acetal, PTFE, Polyester, Graphite, Phenolic, Nylon, Teflon, Delrin, PEEK, Garolite, Tencate, Ultem, G-10, Polycarbonate, Torlon and Vespel.